الخميس، 12 سبتمبر 2013

Rights without words

 It was the first training for me about Human rights, photography and social media as 
a part of "Rights without words" project 
which is presented by the Iraqi Network for Social Media I.N.S.M in the Institute for war and peace reporting I.W.P.R- IRAQ we started in 6 of Sept 2013 till 12 Sept 2013   , We spent most of time working together from 9 morning till 4 PM!   , So its reasonable be in love with food after that:D   
I had a great time with nice people who became My friends      




 We studied human rights for 2 days with Hasan Wahab who was  very kind & Serious 
with us  ,,,




 also we  learned photography for 2 days  with Mohammed Abdullah ,Who teach us how the photography should be! and many of capturing tricks 
Most be hard to learn those basics in two days ha? but it worth and I bet that you'll enjoy it


 the rest  three days was with Hayder Hamzoz the social media trainer  he teach us blogging, creating and designing a blog and how to use social media websites as advertising 



INSM started supporting women through "Rights and words" project 
I do believe that this was successful training and we all got benefit from it as the first step of the program 
selecting process and the coordinating also the place we had the training in was just Perfect!
I would like to special thanks for the I.N.S.M and I.W.P.R team for hosting us :)

Shahrazad M. alkhalidi


                                                                 this video design by me
                               

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية